Monday, May 08, 2006

There are too many enemies from my past.

There are people with the ability "Photographic Memory". These people remembers everything eventhough they only see things/events/happenings/every other things once. They remember it for the rest of their lives.

Maybe I am one of them, but I am always forgetting where I put my keys, where I put my wallet...etc. So, it must be something else. Probably.

Maybe I don't have "photographic memory", but I have "photographic nightmaric memory".

Yes, maybe that's why I have too many enemies from my past that haunts me. I have already forgotten my childhood, but I never forget "Bad" things/events that happened to me. Most of the "good" memories are slowly forgotten, but "bad" memories stays. I still remember how afraid I was after watching the show IT (IT is based on a horror novel by Stephen King). I still remember all the mistakes I made over the years. These mistakes haunts me in my dreams. That's is why I never really sleep much, because once I got to sleep, the nightmares begin.

So, you see. Over the years, I have learnt to live with my nightmares. Although I still only sleep about 4 to 5 hours per day, I am a different person now that what I was. Nightmares are part of me now. Enemies from my past are now my friends.