Thursday, March 03, 2005

All my Girlfriends!!!!!! Updated Again!!!

Meet all my "girlfriends" from most of the TV series I am watching! ;) ;) ;)


Allison Dubois (pronounced as De-buah) from the new US TV series (Supernatural) Medium.


Marni Fliss from the new US TV series (comedy) Committed.



Dr. Allison Cameron from the new US TV series (Medical) House.



Nicolette Raye and Veronica Carter from the new US TV series (Law) Kevin Hill.



Christina Nickson from the new US TV series (Supernatural/Satanic) Point Pleasant.



Veronica Mars from the new US TV series (teenage/detective) Veronica Mars


Joan Girardi from the US TV series (Godly) Joan of Arcadia. (Warning, this series is about God)


Terry Lake from the new US TV series (Mathematics/Crime) Numb3rs(nope, it's NOT a typo)




Beka Valentine,Doyle and Trance Gemini from the US TV series (Space/SciFi) Andromeda.



Lori Colson from the new US TV series (Law) Boston Legal.


Daisy Adair from the recently CANCELLED US TV series (Supernatural/Death) Dead Like Me


Natalie Teeger from the hit US TV series (Comedy/Detective) Monk.



Lolerai Gilmore (misspell name on purpose) (and don't ask!) and Lorelai "Rory" Gilmore (all Gilmore Girls fans knows that Rory's name is the same as her mother, they call her Rory for simplicity) from the HIT US TV series Gilmore Girls



Calleigh Duquesne (Pronounced as Ca-lei Du-cane) from the hit US TV series (Forensics) CSI : Miami.




Cassandra Hughes aka Cassie from the new UK TV series (Supernatural/Voodoo) HƎX.


I have lots more "girlfriends" actually, but because I already deleted Buffy the Vampire Slayer video files from my computer (going to buy the DVD soon or when I get the money), can't make screen shots of Buffy Anne Summers, Dawn Summers, Willow Rosenberg, Anya. I also don't have any Angel video files, so can't make screen shots of Cordelia Chase, Winifred "Fred" Burkle. Also some series I had to delete because my hardisk ran out of space.

Note: pictures hosted by geocities will go down lots of time. So, if you want to save/look/or whatever, come visit my blog at a later time.

Note 2 : My freewebz webhost is holding, but don't know how long it can take the bandwidth.

Note 3 : Few seconds after I updated this post, my geo went down again. Sigh. Reuploading to freewebz.

Note 4 : Using a new image webhost!!!! Imageshack to the rescue!!!