Friday, January 06, 2006

KLJS's Great Enough

I am starting another "active" blog post for my blog. It's call "Great Enough".
I will list out the "Best" animes/tv series/animes songs & themes according to my point of view. So, here goes "Great Enough".
Revision : 2.0

Animes

Category for Best Mecha Storyline
Eureka 7

Category for Best Mecha (Non-Gundam)
Nirvash Type-Zero from Eureka 7

Category for Best Gundam Mecha
ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Category for SEED Mode (Non-Mecha)
Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach

Category for Insane SEED Mode (Mecha)
Nirvash Type-Zero in Eureka 7

Category for Best Romance Storyline
Suzuka

Category for "We form a party and go around whacking bad guys and saving people"
Tsubasa Chronicle

Category for Non-reluctant Heroism
Renton Thurston from Eureka 7
Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece

Category for Longest Anime
Doraemon-1979

Category for Best Storyline (Mecha)
Eureka 7

Category for Best Storyline (Non-Mecha)
One Piece

Category for Maniacial So-Called Hero
Shinn Asuka from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Category for Chicken Heroism
Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Category for Chicken Heroism (Non-mecha)


Category for Best Couple
Morisato Keiichi & Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess

Category for Best Realistic Couple
Asahina Suzuka & Akitsuki Yamato from Suzuka

Category for Heartless Killer (Hero type)
Yumura Kirika from Noir

Category for "He Probably Knows Everything"
Commander Fudou Gen from Sousei no Aquarion

Category for Best Opening Theme (Non-Mecha)
Open Your Mind ~chiisana hane hirogete~ from Ah! My Goddess

Category for Best Ending Theme (Non-Mecha)
The Starry Sky from Angelic Layer

Category for Best Opening Theme (Mecha)
Yakusoku wa Iranai from Vision of Escaflowne

Category for Best Ending Theme (Mecha)
Trust in Vandread Stage 2 (Last episode)

Category for Best Opening Theme (Gundam)
∀ Gundam ( "∀" pronounced as "Turn A") First Opening Theme

Category for Best Ending Theme (Gundam)
∀ Gundam ( "∀" pronounced as "Turn A") Second Ending Theme

Category for Best Ending Theme
Memories from One Piece
Life is Like a Boat from Bleach

Jdramas
Category for Best Male Character
Eikichi Onizuka in
GTO

Category for Best Female Character
Kyoko Machida in Beautiful Life

Category for Best Male Character in Action
Eikichi Onizuka in
GTO for his spinkick and suplex

Category for Best Female Character in Action
Yamaguchi Kumiko "Yankumi" in Gokusen for her sledge hammer and beating the crap out of everyone single-handedly.

Category for Best Couple
Minami & Chiyomi in MINAMI's Girlfriend

Category for Best Couple (Sad Fate)
Sakutaro Matsumoto & Aki Hirose in 世界の中心で,愛をさけぶ (Crying Out, In The Center Of The World)

Category for Best "SEED Mode"
Halu in Pride

Category for Chicken Heroism
Yamada in Densha Otoko

Category for Best Piano Score
Once In A Blue Moon in With Love

Category for Best Opening Theme
Poison in
GTO

Category for Best Character Theme
Poison (Slow version) in
GTO

Category for Best Insert Song
Unknown name song in
GTO

Category for Best Ending Song
Katachi Aru Mono in 世界の中心で,愛をさけぶ (Crying Out, In The Center Of The World)

Category for Best Storyline
GTO (Undisputed Champion)

Category for Best Emotional Storyline
世界の中心で,愛をさけぶ (Crying Out, In The Center Of The World)

US TV Series

Category for Detective
Adrian Monk in Monk

Category for "Clueless" Detective
Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson in The Closer

Category for "I don't have a clue why I am doing this".
Allison DuBois(Pronounced as "De-Buah") in Medium

Category for "The fate of the world is in my hands, but why me?"
Buffy Anne Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Category for "Unrealistic Storyline"
Detective Jim Dunbar as the Blind Detective in Blind Justice

Category for Best Couple
Lolerai Gilmore & Luke Danes in Gilmore Girls

Category for Best Daughter
Lorelai "Rory" Gilmore in Gilmore Girls

Category for Worst Network
FOX Network

Category for Best Opening Theme
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Category for "Why me?"
Joan Girardi in Joan of Arcadia

Category for "I love her, but I CAN'T FREAKING Tell her!"
Luke Danes in Gilmore Girls (Season 1 to Season 4 not including the final episode of Season 4)

Category for "I have the abilities but I can only use my abilities when I enter SEED Mode"
Meredith Grey in Grey's Anatomy



Note : To those who don't agree with me, fine. At least tell me or give me a list of what you think is "Great Enough".

Note 2: This post is not complete yet, nor will it ever be complete. I will update it from time to time when I have watched more Animes/TV series and listened to more songs and themes!

Note 3: If you think I need to change something, please feel free to tell me and I will go check it out for myself.

Note 4: Instead of flaming and sending me anthrax, you can always give me a list of or "sell" me what you think is "Great Enough".

Note : In the anime Gundam Seed, "SEED Mode" is the ability for an individual, whether he is a Coordinator or not to go into a "bezerker mode" which allows for enhanced sight, hearing, and reflexes. This ability is usually triggered by extreme situations or from recalling significant traumas.