Monday, March 14, 2005

I plan to have 2 wifes staying under one roof!

Before I start this, I just want to say that this is a potentially sensitive entry that might offend more people than my previous entry about me hating soccer. So, I know some people after reading this entry, wants to totally whack me to the ground, I still will try to have this dream.

Only recently, I have this *dream*, about having 2 wifes. (NOT one wife and one mistress.). The chances of it happening is : Totally Impossible. Well, it's a just a dream afterall.

I *dream* about having 2 wifes living in the same house. How is that even something to be dreaming about, one might ask. Well, I don't have the answer for that. It's just a dream.

After that dream, I felt that I really "want" to have 2 wifes, but in Malaysia, unless you are a Muslim, you can't have more than 1 wife. Doesn't matter. I already planned it that one wife to be legally married, the other will get married the traditional way. Follow the chinese way of getting married, just like older times. So, that solved the problem of how to marry two wifes without getting in trouble with the law.

However, before the whole "I do, I do. I pronounced you husband and wife" or the chinese way of "Bowing to the sky, family and to each other", there is the question of "How to find two woman to share one husband?" Well, I am an optimistic. There ought to be a 0.0000000000000000000000001% chance there are two woman out there that can share one husband and willing to live in the same house with each other.

Until here, some people might already be fuming mad with me or already started calling me "crazy", "insane", "greedy", "pervert", "f**king moron"...etc (all the swears and such).

Well, I can dream about it, I will try it anywayz. Why am I so crazy? I am not crazy. I am just following my feelings. It felt really nice to have 2 wifes and not one wife and one mistress. It felt really good to have 2 wifes living TOGETHER. I admit there might be major differences between the wifes, but because these two are the 0.0000000000000000000000001% woman that choose this path, no matter how much differences, there will not be "cat fights" in the house.

Anyway, lots of guys will also have this type of dream about having 2,3,4 or even 10 wifes. However, I dare say mine is totally different from those dreams.

How so? one might ask again.

Well, in my dream, everything isn't so smooth as a dream should be (definately not a nightmare, if anyone is wondering.). In my dream, having two wifes although it makes me feel good, it also is a very pricy feeling. In my dream, my whole family and relatives can't accept that I have 2 wifes (and a daughter). There is also lots of problems here and there. But one really unusual thing is, at the end of the day, me and my wifes can sit down together and talk about the problems we face and try to overcome it. The End right?

Wrong. The dream didn't just end there. It continues in my mind. I was thinking about it. I was pondering about it. I was imagining about it. I was dreaming about. I was thinking "What if I really try to get two wifes?".

Then I realized that I am in trouble. It's no longer a dream anymore. It has become real!!! Something inside me is telling me to go for it!!! In this very-reality-based world, how to go for it? Is it even remotely possible to have 2 wifes living under one roof? Is it even ethically correct to have 2 wifes (NOT mistress) in the first place?

Put all your comments here -> "Tell Me Your Beyond Thoughts Dreams"