Thursday, April 28, 2005

Loading my blog is a pain in the butt.

I have been posting huge screen shots of animes, Jdramas and US tv series on my blog. And some visitors have complained about how long it takes to load my blog. Well, to those that complained : I am very sorry that my blog has hueg screen shots and and I am sorry that it takes time to load the page. Very sorry.

BUT.....
I will still continue to post picture and screen shots. Besides, my blog is somehow turning into a variation of a photoblog, but no photo and only screen shots from tv series and animes. You may call it a Screen-shotsblog or something like that. :)

Anyone in favor of me to continue posting screen shots, please drop a comment. However, I will still continue with the hueg screen shots thingy whatever the outcome is! ;)