Sunday, September 17, 2006

What I have been doing so far....

So far, I have been posting tons of screenshots. And most of them from animes! Now, what's up with that?

Well, a few reasons. One of them is that I figure even if I type a 50 words post, no one is going to bother reading anyways, but with screenshots, it's a bit different. People will want to know what kind of picture first, before closing my blog. And if they find the anime interesting from the screenshots, then they will go and watch it, at least. More people watching animes, the better.

Well, I am happy even if only 1 person visit my blog. That's good enough for me.

I will continue to post more screenshots of animes for those who still can't decide if they want to watch or for people new to animes. It's a start. If people get hooked into animes because of this, I will be happy. If not, I will also be happy, because this is what I like to do. Even if no one cares or bother about it.

To those fans of mine that visits my blog occasionally, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hopefully, you will continue to visit my blog.

Technorati tags:

,,