Sunday, July 29, 2007

Eureka Thurston

Geez, I just wanted to post a picture, but it turns out, I have to explain it too.
Here is why I have to explain.....

FIRST,
I received a COMMENT.


Her name isn't eureka thurston. she doesnt have a last name because she's a humanoid corralion and has no last name (and she isn't married to renton!!)
Anonymous | 07.30.07 - 3:38 am | #


I REPLIED like this....

And you think I don't know?
So?
In that last episode, it's written there on the family paper thingy as Eureka Thurston.

In my opinion, that's good enough. Love is something that you can't judge by saying "Hey, there aren't married yet." or this and that and other reasons.
KLJS | Homepage | 07.30.07 - 11:54 pm | #

I

1. KNEW EUREKA don't have a last name!
2. KNEW EUREKA is a CORRALIAN.
3. KNEW EUREKA isn't married to Renton Thurston.

But WHY I wrote her name as
EUREKA THURSTON?

Very simple. Because Renton said so, and also the family paper thingy in episode 50.
Acknowledge it, deny it, refused it or accept it, it's YOUR OPINION. Telling me the obvious is just wasting your time.

Eureka Thurston


Technorati tags
:
,
,