Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day blues & Reluctant Heroism

Yesterday, I didn't even know it was February 13th. The day before Valentine's Day. I was typing about Reluctant Heroism in tv series, movies and animes. I finished my article and was about the published it when I accidentally click something on my mouse that caused a bug of Firefox to crash Firefox! (I am using a development build of Firefox, so bugs are very common in development build.)

With that Firefox crash, my whole article about Reluctant Heroism was lost! And I am too lazy to retype it for the moment.

And today's Valentine's Day. So what is the big deal anyway? People can waste money buying flowers on a day where florist's charge almost triple the amount for a dozen of roses.

Yeah, yeah. Say all you all want. I admit I don't have a partner in my life and I am just whining about it. So what?
Doesn't mean Valentine's Day is so special until you need to spend a fortune buying flowers that will only last a few days. Ok, maybe the feeling or memories will last a lifetime, but that doesn't mean there aren't others way to do it? right?