Saturday, July 09, 2005

Gilmore Girls - Season 6 (rumoured) Premiere Date!

WARNING : THIS IS NOT WB's OFFICIAL POSTER.
THIS IS A FANSITE POSTER!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WARNING : THIS IS NOT WB's OFFICIAL POSTER.
THIS IS A FANSITE POSTER!


Anyways, it is not the date I am interested in. It's the tagline.
"New Challenges"
"New Goals"
"New Lives"

It all fits the the theme for Season 6. BUT, is it really going to be "New Lives" in Season 6? Assuming it is, then are we going to see a wedding and an engagement?

However, I have said before that I am doubting a wedding at all. Since we all know that at the end of Season 5, Lolerai is angry at Rory for her betrayal. So, she proposed to Luke at the diner. It's her state of mind that I am interested in. Is Lolerai going to change her mind when she calms down? or is she going to just think "Why not?".

All question will be answered in Season 6, but I can't stop feeling that "the glass is half-empty"!
All bets are on an "almost" wedding.

Note : I misspelled Rory's mother's name on purpose. Don't ask why.