Sunday, February 01, 2009

I am back to blogger after about one year 4 months!!!

Why am I back here? Well, that is a good question. My host couldn't take the amount of traffic my blog is generating. Which isn't much as compared to some other blog out there. However, sadly, I can't suddenly find a new web host yet, because I need to research if my blog's amount of traffic will come into play again and my new host kick me out again!

So, anyone who visits my blog knows any good web host for Wordpress? Preferably able to handle at least 184,678 pageviews per month (according to Google analytics). Be frank, I don't think I am actually getting that many pageviews in actual reality, but hey, they are the calculators, maybe they are right. Who knows?

So, anyone can help me here?

Technorati tags:
,