Wednesday, February 04, 2009

No more Wordpress for me......for now....

Codename : Dreams 1 year and 4 months with Wordpress and I am back at blogger.com. Why? It's not Wordpress fault. It's was my web host. Out of the sudden, they gave me the option to upgrade or get another web host. I chose neither.

I can't afford to upgrade. And getting another web host would be pointless, since my Wordpress blog "allegedly" gets so much traffic, that shared-hosting is out of the question. I don't know how they calculate the traffic to my blog, but I don't feel my blog is getting that much traffic in the first place, but since they are the host, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Now, I either try to find a good web host or simply get another web host out of the many web host out there. Or use back blogger.com until I can find a web host that can host my Wordpress blog without kicking me out because my blog is getting to big to handle! Or so they say, "allegedly".

Anyone have any suggestion of a good web host?
Technorati tags:
,