Tuesday, July 06, 2004

[Anime Music]When you get fed up with commercial music!

I used to listen to those "commercial" music on radio. For a period of time, I thought they were some great music and song. Then, I was introduced to the world of Anime Music, and I got hooked instantly. Then, after listening to anime music for like a gazillion times, I came to a conclusion. COMMERCIAL MUSIC SUCKS!. In fact, I totally stop listening to commercial music. Now, I listen to anime music from my computer. My favourite anime song?

/me is listening to Yoko Kanno, Maaya Sakamoto - Yakusoku Wa Iranai [#01 @ Yakusoku Wa Iranai (1996)] [MP3|195kbps|3:35] [foobar2000 v0.8.2]

Yoko Kanno is one good composer of music, while Maaya Sakamoto has a great voice. To me, they are the "Ultimate" pair to good anime music. Better than commercial CRAP music that is being produced day in day out. And they think piracy is taking away their moneys. I would say it is the quality of their songs that is the problem.

Well, more on that later. Now to listen to

/me is listening to Yoko Kanno, Maaya Sakamoto - Tomodachi [#02 @ Yakusoku Wa Iranai (1996)] [MP3|194kbps|3:43] [foobar2000 v0.8.2]

Another great song from the Yoko Maaya combination. :)