Thursday, July 01, 2004

[TVB]To Get Unstuck In Time (2)

This series is really disturbing my mind. All because of the scenes from the opening theme song. Haven't before that I am more disturbed by a TVB series. This is the first time i am disturbed even before I watched the first episode. Truth to be told, I would be jumping and yelling like a crazy person if my prediction is correct and the "disturbing" scenes turned out to be true.

You might be saying "Oh my god! This person is really crazy. Getting emotional because of a tv series!".

Yeah, so what? I have been like that since childhood. I grew up with cartoons. They are my friends. They are still my friends. As I am growing up, the television is my only compainion until I meet my friends. Until now, I still watch the television. In fact, I will try to watch almost everything. That is why I turned out to be a fanfiction writer.

Now back to "To Get Unstuck In Time". This series probably is going to make me go crazy or insane or something like that. Just because of the scenes from the opening theme song. Why do I need to make a big fuss about it? Honestly, I don't know why I always like to comment about the show/series I watched. Probably because my character is like that. I like to comment about anything that I like and don't like. I like to talk about the "possibilities" that might happened. I also like to talk the "IF's" and the "What's". That's me. :)