Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Malaysian Sport's Big Fat Greek Tragedy! (II)

Sigh. Some people just don't get it. Or should I say just don't want to admit it. That WE, Malaysia SUCKS at Sports in an International level. Why?

Let me tell you why. I am going to play the "finger pointing" game, and I point it at the Malaysian Educational System. This is one "successful" but "FLAWED" system. Yes, it is sucessful. Successful in terms of producing "World Class" workaholics. Tell these people to do serious sports, and the first thing they want to know is if the sports can help them earn money?

GO FIGURE.

Come 2008 Beijing, and Malaysia is going to come home empty handed again. Mark my words. Malaysian Sport is going NO WHERE. IF and UNLESS the Malaysian Educational System is change to a more better system than the current one.

In another 10 years from now, Malaysian Sport will be nowhere if they continue to say that the Malaysian Educational System is NO.1 in the world.