Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Where in the world is Kenny?

Sorry about the no new blog entries from me. I was very upset with my chinese input method was broken by my Firefox browser "Find as you type" feature. Although I can still use the input method, but the feature was annoying me and I was like submitting the bug to the Firefox developers. No reply was given.

I got fed up and didn't want to blog until the bug was solved. As I have drafted a few chinese entries can I CAN'T blog at the moment because of the bug.

What about just using Internet Explorer?

My answer.......I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO IE. NEVER!

And THAT'S THE BOTTOMLINE BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Anyway, I will be posting more when I update my windows to Windows XP SP2 (Service Pack 2 Final)......weeee....

seeya peeps........

My new storyboard "To Love A Thief" is going into initial stage where the characters names and characteristics are going to be plan. I am very happy with the framework of the storyline so far. It is going to be EXTRA ordinary.......