Thursday, May 05, 2005

Everything I do doesn't make sense..

People keep on saying/telling me that the things I do doesn't make sense at all.

People think that...

It doesn't make sense that I hate football.

It doesn't make sense that I am boycott-ing Spiderman 3.

It doesn't make sense that I think Jdramas are better than Kdramas.

It doesn't make sense that I promote my blog, but don't care if no one reads it.

It doesn't make sense that I post huge screen shots while thumbnails are available.

It doesn't make sense that the anime I am currently watching are "lousy animes".

It doesn't make sense that I am not into any religion, but I believe in God

It doesn't make sense that my blog load so slowly.

It doesn't make sense that my blog have a sidebar full of links!

It doesn't make sense that my blog totally don't make sense at all.


So, I want to ask, what kind of sense do I really need to "make sense"?