Thursday, May 12, 2005

I have feelings too..... aka TO THOSE THAT

I just don't understand why people just don't like what I do. Not as if what I am doing is going to cause "The End Of The World" or something like that. The only reason that people don't like what I do is that the things I do doesn't fit into their "ideal" world. They are just selfish people that doesn't think about other people's feelings.

I allow other people to attack my blog, flame it and even ridicule it because I understand what they felt, what they are thinking and why they are doing it.

However, I also have to at least counter some of their attack. That's why I take their attack/flame and ridicule and explain the best I can or I ask why they did what they did.

Just to tell those that dislike what I do and will shot down anything that I say. I have feelings too, you know. I am only just human.

TO THOSE THAT.....

....Don't really like what I am doing with my blog.

My answer : What is the problem anyway? Not forcing you to visit my blog.


....Don't like my attitude.

My answer : What you want to me do? Become the "perfect" person that you would like to see?


....Don't understand what I am doing.

My answer : Tell me what you don't understand? I am willing to explain it till the end of time.


....Just don't like me no matter what I do.

My answer : Why?


....That thinks I am just an idiot that doesn't know A to Z.

My answer : Fine by me. I know I am not that idiot.


....That thinks everything I do is silly/ridiculous/stupid.

My answer : I didn't think what I am doing is silly/ridiculous or even stupid. But if you think so, so be it. Since nothing I say or do will change anything.


....That understands and support me.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.