Sunday, April 30, 2006

Deja vu.....

The meaning of Deja vu is

dé·jà vu Audio pronunciation of "deja vu" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dzhä v)
n.

1. Psychology. The illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.

2. a) An impression of having seen or experienced something before: Old-timers watched the stock-market crash with a distinct sense of déjà vu.

I would like to direct you to the red-hightlighted meaning of Deja vu. "An impression of having seen or experienced something before".

Believe it or not(not that I care if you don't believe me, since I know I am telling the truth and that's good enough). About almost every person I meet, I have a sense of Deja vu. Meaning (according to my understanding of the meaning of Deja vu) : is that I have ALREADY met the person(s) that I haven't met before. Example: My new temporary job, I am in contact with LOTS of people and I have seen several faces that looks FAMILIAR to me, but it's the first time I met them. Mind you, it's not just the feeling of "Hey! I have seen him before." It's more like "Hey! I KNOW him/her/it.". The only problem would be that it is the first time I have met them!