Saturday, September 10, 2005

Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children - LOOK WHO'S BACK!

It's OUT! And it's has been LEAKED too!


Taken from the magazine V-Jump

LOOK WHO'S BACK!

The flower girl that everybody loves to "hate". Frankly, I don't understand why lots of people hate Aerith/Aeris anyway? It's not like she did anything terribly wrong or anything. Well, I don't want to get into a big debate about it though. I will leave it at that.

Anyway, from the looks of it, Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children, Aerith/Aeris is BACK. I for one is glad she will appear in Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children. And from the looks of it, she is looking GOOD! And that smile is good enough for me!

I am eagerly waiting for Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children to be released. Hate her or not, Aerith still is the best.And I am glad Square Enix didn't just leave Aerith/Aeris six feet under. Woooohooooooo!

And the Goddess thing is, Aerith/Aeris is voice by none other than my favourite Goddess Maaya Sakamoto!!!

Technorati tags:

,
,,