Saturday, October 16, 2004

"If IE isn't broken, why fix it?".....you have GOT to be kidding me!

Oh wait, I am a firefox fanatic, my views are biased. So, this entry is basically something like "IE is crap, Firefox is good" is it?
NO.

This is about the two entries below this entry.
"If it ain't broken, don't fix it" ......you know, this phrase is TOTAL CRAP

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it" ......you know, this phrase is TOTAL CRAP (II)

Fact that is a very open fact that people just don't want to admit it. "IE is full of holes". Is that a bad thing? To some people, yes, to some people no. To me, I don't care actually. Not as if my computer is full of secrets, since I am only a normal person, living in a normal way. And I meet up with people that subscribes to the "If it ain't broken, don't fix it" policy, and it is NOT about "oh, now I get it, you fail to convert them to Firefoxes, so you are now slandering them over the net.". Oh, give me a break. I just say I hate them, and despise them and wish they rot in hell...blah,blah,blah. And I am just trying to blurt out my feelings towards these type of things. These type of things ain't right in my book. "HA, there you go, that's your problem, not us!". Really? Oh, and using an ancient old forum software is not going to be a problem when you can get something better for the price you are paying?. "Works for me, what do you care?". I pretended not to care, but I just can't. This isn't the old internet anymore. It is the NEW one. GAWD dA M IT! Wake up people! This isn't the Stone Age anymore. Time to get of that arse and do something to improve yourselfs and not stay in the past. I never let the past get in my way, and I think people should do too!
Can't teach an old dog new tricks? ...that's bull......shit.......It's the new dog that needs to learn new tricks, not the old one.

Don't understand what I am talking about? Well, if you know what I mean, you will know what I mean.

Note : All opinions are mine. Have a problem with that, you know where to find me.