Wednesday, June 16, 2004

My blog looks terrible on computer's that doesn't have chinese support.

I know majority of people don't have chinese support install onto their Windows machine. Well, there is really nothing I can do however. I will still continue to blog in dual language. Chinese and English. I am Chinese, and I will use my native language to blog regardless. Even if those visiting my blog can't even read Chinese. At least 1 in 10 can read or has chinese support installed.

If you know chinese and want to read my blog entries that are written in chinese, then I suggest that you install Chinese support go here -> How to install East Asian Language Support Under Windows XP
or
you can go here -> NJWIN CJK Viewer. (NJWIN is a "plugin" software designed to enable normal windows programs to display and print Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) characters under the standard English and Western Windows environment.)

Hope you all who like to read my blog will be able to read the chinese characters using the above two methods. Good Luck.