Thursday, June 10, 2004

[TVB]Virtues of Harmony 2 - Waiting in agony!

No, there is nothing wrong with the series. It is just me in agony. My local TVB rental shop don't have available episode 225 and above. So, you see my dilemma! I have to wait for episode 225 and above to be available!!! That's the problem!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! I just cannot wait, I need to know the storyline as it go!!! I can't just wait 1 month for episode 225 to be available!!!! I need to watch straight right up to episode 400+!! Letting me wait only makes me feel restless. I just need to know NOW!!! I can't wait! If anyone out there has Virtues of Harmony 2 available, GIVE ME!!! NOW!!!
Please, I beg of you!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Additionals :

Not that I am a tv fanatic. I just want to know the storyline as soon a possible instead of waiting day by day,week by week. I rather know the storyline hour by hour. So, I can finish a 400 episode series in 1 week or less. I admit I am crazy, but I just need to know the storyline. Why? Because I learn from the storyline and incorporate the storyline into my own real life. Why again? because I am in the process of creating my own style, my own living and my own lifestyle. I REFUSE to follow what normal people do. Just like Frank Sinatra's song "My Way". [quote]I did it my way[/quote]

So, everything I do and plan to do, I will do it MY WAY!