Thursday, September 09, 2004

CSI isn't dying after all!

CSI isn't going to die afterall!

When news of two main actors got fired from the series, I was like "Ok, this season might be the last season or the beginning of the downfall of CSI." Apparently, the latest news proved me wrong. The two actors got rehired under "weird" circumtances. From what I see, (in my opinion actually), everything is just a publicity stunt.

CSI was under negative light when main actor William Peterson is said to leave somewhere around the next two season (including this one). As everyone might have know, William Peterson who plays Gil Grissom in the series is the main stay for CSI. Without him, and guess what will happen to CSI?

Anyway, now the hype is on this season of CSI. What will it be at the end of this season? That I really want to watch and see if this is the beginning of the end for CSI.

Personally, I hope this isn't the end for CSI yet. CSI is really a good series. I just don't want to see a good series die so fast. CSI is one of those series that managed to captive people around the world with all those forensic knowledge and criminal investigation skills.

So, as I am a huge CSI fan, I hope CSI will continue to be one of the best series on TV.