Friday, September 24, 2004

Season 5 Episode 1, Gilmore Girls YET AGAIN!

This is the season of Gilmore Girls that I was wishing for. Lolerai and Luke finally trying to get together! If you are a Gilmore Girls's fan like me, then you can imagine how happy and excited I am about this. Tell you all the truth, I have been waiting season after season for this to happen. And finally after waiting for 4 seasons, I finally got my long awaited wish to see Lolerai and Luke FINALLY getting together!

I am SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!.....IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!

Ok, ok. Fine, fine. I know I am just repeating myself over and over again. I know you heard me the first time, but I don't care! I want the WORLD to know that I am very happy!. (Although I might be sad later in the season when the relationship turn sour)(in a TV series, there is NEVER a stable relationship if you are a TV series fan.)

So, I am now savioring this moment before all hell breaks loose.
Honestly, I hope all hell doesn't break loose, because this is the perfect storyline to an almost perfect series!

I will be praying for a miracle that this is going to be eventually a happily ever after....although deep down I understand that happily ever after will never happen in a TV series.(some do, but not really happily ever after).

So, here I go again! LOLERAI AND LUKE ARE FINALLY GETTING TOGETHER!
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!