Thursday, September 23, 2004

FINALLY........FINALLY!!!!!!! IT'S THE SEASON TO BE A GILMORE!

After 4 seasons of waiting, FINALLY at the end of season 4, the scene that I have been waiting FINALLY happen.
Don't be mistaken. It is not Rory and Dean having sex. Heck no. That was an expected scene.
The scene that I wasn't expecting was that.........(drum roll).........

LOLERAI AND LUKE FINALLY GOT TOGETHER IN THIS LATEST SEASON OF GILMORE GIRLS!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Why am I so excited? Well, for 4 season(minus the last episode of Season 4), I was like jumping up and down, ranting and raving about "Chicken" Luke and "Coward" Lolerai. Each know they are meant for each other one way or another. And day by day they just well...did nothing. Last season(season 4) finale, "Chicken" Luke and "Coward" Lolerai is no more. THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!!!
And it was the moment that I have been waiting for. It was apparent from Season 1 that Luke and Lolerai should be together! And it DID happen. Sadly,it happened only after 4 season of ranting,raving and yelling like a mad person.
Well, it's a great start. But what will be the ending for this relationship?
Since there is a history of breaking up relationships in any TV series. I will be "very" pessimistic here and assume the worst case scenario in this Luke and Lolerai season. Worst case will be the obvious that they will not get together.

I HOPE THE WORST CASE WON'T HAPPEN! Anyway, let me savior this moment, for I am very happy and excited about this season of Gilmore Girls. The fairytale story finally happened. Now all we need is a happily ever after........But alas only if that was true. In this real world, there is NEVER a happily ever after.....
Let's hope a miracle will happen and there is finally a happily ever after!


Note:I have a habbit of misspellinng Lolerai's name. The real spelling is Lorelai and not Lolerai. But I don't care. I like the to use the name Lolerai.