Saturday, September 11, 2004

I changed my blog title to Beyond Thoughts Dreams [一個夢]

I added Dreams to my blog title.
Why I add Dreams?

From www.dictionary.com the meaning of dreams is

  1. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
  2. A daydream; a reverie.
  3. A state of abstraction; a trance.
  4. A wild fancy or hope.
  5. A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
  6. One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.

The meaning I am looking at is this one.
  1. A wild fancy or hope.
I always dream of doing things that I hope I can do. I always dream of talking what I want to talk and I always dream of doing great things. That is why I added Dreams to my title to go alongside (Beyond Thoughts -> Beyond imagination, beyond thoughts and beyond what I like to do. I could type down countless possibilities and yet not afraid that people would get bored about it. I believe there are people like me out there that like to talk about "possibilities". What is this "possibilities" that I am talking about? To me, I believe that this world is special with countless "possibilities". To other people, I believe the word is call "Fantasy".)

So, join me in Beyond Thoughts Dreams [一個夢] where I talk about everything that I like to talk about. :)