Monday, April 11, 2005

Minor Renovating of Blog

I was cleaning up the html codes on my blog. I also rearranged my links and put in more categories to make it a bit neat. However, this is just a minor renovating of my blog. I still have a long way to go in the html department and also the CSS department. Using a html validator, my blog has 600+ html errors and wrong usage of html tags. Before I did the cleaning, my blog had about 1000+ html errors and wrong usage of html tags!!!

Now, although the blog won't load faster than usual, but I think there should be a slight differences or something like that.

Anyway, my blog will be undergoing more renovating over the week. If you see any weirdness on my blog, don't panic. It just mean that I am cleaning up the html codes and experimenting with the html codes to make my blog better. :)