Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Results of Renovation of Blog.

Results is, my blog is only 100+ errors away from W3C's valid html standard. It won't be able to get 100% valid html though, since some of the blog add-ons and codes from some blogging tools a spilling out errors when running through the html validator.

Update: Ok, I fixed all the errors and now my blog is Valid XHTML 1.0!

Anyway, that is not the only thing I did to my blog. I also rearranged the links on my sidebar and introduced more categories so that it is easier for people to find the links they want.

Actually, my blog has lots of links linked to useful websites and also fellow bloggers. I know that Keen from direneeds.org found that my links section was indeed useful to him (the Gundam link)! Anyway, I hope my links section will be useful to others that visits my blog!.

Another thing that I did with my blog is that there is a slight layout change (not really noticeable). I removed the use of the <table> tags. Now I use CSS to define the layout of my blog now.(another compliances issue)

Anyway, With all the code cleaning, layout changing, font resizing or something like that, I want to know what you all think about the "minor"? "major"? changes of my blog?